Pharmapack is the leading European hub for the pharma packaging and drug delivery industry. The event provides a unique blend of an exhibition floor, semi-scientific conferences, and a dedicated spotlight for innovations allowing you to focus on networking and information gathering to help move your business forward.
Pharmapack understands the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on startups and is determined to advance the discussions and partnerships for innovation. As a result, the 2021 booth package for exhibiting companies gives you a chance to emerge stronger from this global crisis.
The Pharmapack 2021 event will be held on 27 & 28 January at the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
Why You Should Exhibit At Pharmapack Europe
If you are a startup developing innovative pharma packaging or drug delivery solutions, the Pharmapack Startup Hub boosts your business and effectively grows your network. Pharmapack conducts a detailed analysis while selecting exhibiting companies to ensure that both the visitors and exhibiting companies find valuable resources.
Apart from the primary goal of this event, to generate and sustain meaningful connections and networks, it also offers startups:
- Exposure to a global audience
- A strong platform to showcase your innovations
- A platform to pitch your startup to industry-leading experts & decision-makers
- Conferences and seminars to expand your knowledge
- Numerous opportunities for 1-on-1 networking with experts & peers
Who Is Part Of The Startup Hub Advisory Board
Pharmapack brings together executives, managers, and technicians from across the pharmaceuticals and packaging sector. Leading industry experts listen to the startup pitches and deliver workshops at the event.
“The most interesting startups are those that provide solutions or improvements that are well-targeted and correspond to well-understood issues in the pharmaceutical industry or the needs of patients. In the field of pharmaceutical packaging or medical devices, the partnership between a startup and a pharmaceutical laboratory generally requires for the startup to have particular proprietary know-how or a certain intellectual property but also the implication of an industrial partner with a global stature to allow the implementation of the solution”, says Lionel Jeannin, Fellow, Device & Packaging Development, Novartis Pharma AG
Industry experts that make up the Startup Hub advisory board include:
- David Braun is Global Head of Connected Health & Medical Device Business Solution for Merck Healthcare
- David Dronneau is the Technology, Innovation, Process & Solution Head at Clinical Supplies R&D, Sanofi
- Lionel Jeannin is a Fellow at Device & Packaging Development, Novartis Pharma AG
- Dr. Joël Richard is the Chief Development Officer at Drug Development Operations, Medincell
- Dr. Yves Tillet is the CEO & CSO at Cabinet WHITE-TILLET
- Franck Lescure is the partner in charge of life sciences investments at Elaia Partners
Who Should Apply For An Exhibition Stand
Pharmapack Europe 2021 offers a dedicated area to startups and companies developing and expanding new technologies in the fields of pharmaceutical packaging, labeling, drug delivery device design, and engineering, including:
- Packaging materials
- Drug delivery systems
- Sustainable Materials & Systems
- Pre-filled syringes
- Combination devices
- Connected devices
- Cloud computing & Big Data
- Automated Packaging Machinery & Systems
- Veterinary packaging, including delivery devices & dosage systems
- Serialization along with track & trace solutions
- Cold chain storage & logistics
- Printing, labeling or coding
While all startups are encouraged to attend this event to network and pitch your ideas, exhibiting companies usually display commercialized solutions.
Who Visited Pharmapack Europe In 2020
Ever since its launch in 1997, Pharmapack has been one of the key meeting places for the pharma packaging & drug delivery industry. Growing every year, its unique concept has attracted key industry players from all over the world.
In 2020, Pharmapack hosted more than 5.000 visitors from 69 countries. The exhibition witnessed more than 400 companies showcase their innovations, including to almost 450 delegates. The attendees include several C-Suite executives, managers with & without staff, technicians, scientists, and analysts.
Click here to find all the details about exhibiting at Pharmapack Europe 2021.
Sharing is caring!